Homeschooling your kids and traveling full-time can seem impossible, but it doesn’t have to be! With the right resources and tools, you can provide your children with an enriching education while adventuring around the world. Here are some tips on how to homeschool your kids and travel full-time:
1. Understand state laws: Before embarking on your journey, research the laws in the states you plan to visit; some states may require a certain amount of days that school is taught or special permission forms for online classes.
2. Create an itinerary: Map out a tentative schedule of where you’ll be staying and how much time you will spend in each place so that you create a structure for your homeschooling routine.
3. Take advantage of technology: There are plenty of great online platforms that offer interactive activities, educational videos and games that can help keep track of learning progress as well as engage students in the material.
4. Supplement with field trips: Exploring new places can be one of the most wonderful aspects of homeschooling and traveling! Visit museums, go on nature walks or take workshops to supplement lessons with real-life experiences for your kids.
5. Schedule down time: Don’t forget to factor in downtime! Give yourself a break from lesson planning every once in awhile and let them just explore on their own or read books – it’s ok to relax too!
With these helpful tips, homeschooling your kids while traveling full-time doesn’t have to be overwhelming – instead make it an incredible adventure!