Las Vegas can be a blast for both adults and kids alike! But it’s important to plan your trip with safety and enjoyment in mind. Here are some tips on how to make sure your family vacation goes off without a hitch:
1. Pick the right accommodations – Look for a hotel or apartment close to parks and activities that’s also child-friendly, as well as age-appropriate attractions.
2. Pack well – Make sure you bring plenty of sunscreen, insect repellent, comfortable shoes, and any other items you’ll need for exploring Las Vegas.
3. Choose the right attractions – Las Vegas has something for everyone – from thrilling rides like “The Big Apple Coaster” at New York New York,mto educational exhibits such as The Mob Museum and Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay – there are plenty of age-appropriate activities that your whole family can enjoy!
4. Embrace culture– From experiencing classic Vegas entertainment shows with singing and dancing to attending a sports event at one of the nearby stadiums – las vegas has something unique for everyone in the family!
5. Sample local delights– From mouthwatering burgers at Shake Shack to delicious street tacos – let your kids explore all the culinary delights this city has to offer!
6. Capture memories– Last but not least, don’t forget to take lots of photos and videos so you can look back fondly on this amazing family trip for years afterwards!
Pro-Tip: Stay in the Summerlin area and visit the Las Vegas strip. Unlikem the bright lights and hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip, Summerlin is a relaxed community with plenty of amenities. There are plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities, shopping centers, restaurants, and other attractions without having to venture too far away from your hotel or rental home.
The Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa is the perfect place for families to stay! It has an array of activities like swimming pools, bowling, a movie theater, and arcades. There’s also plenty of delicious restaurants to explore. Plus, there are spa services available for parents who want to relax while the kids have fun.