Traveling with the kids doesn’t have to be a hassle – especially when you know how to pick the best luggage for them! From size and weight to design and extras, here’s a guide on what you need to consider when choosing the perfect bags for your little ones.
1. Size: Make sure to get the correct size of luggage for your child – something that’s not too big, but also not too small. Check the measurements and make sure it will fit all their desired items for their travels.
2. Durability: When choosing luggage for your kids, you want to make sure it’s durable enough to handle a bit of wear and tear from all those flights, train rides and car trips! Look out for quality materials such as sturdy zippers and reinforced handles so it will last longer.
3. Weight: Kids’ suitcases can be quite heavy so remember to take into account the weight of the bag as well as its contents – this will help you avoid any extra fees at check-in!
4. Design: Let your kid have some fun with their luggage by picking styles and colors they like – this will encourage them to be more responsible with their belongings.
5. Extras: Look out for additional features such as external compartments, helpful pockets and straps which will make packing and unpacking easier, or even wheels that make maneuvering airports a breeze!
With these tips in mind, shopping for children’s luggage has never been more fun or stress-free!
INSERT AFFILIATE LINK