Are you ready to embark on a magical family adventure? A Disney Cruise isthe perfect way to experience fun and excitement with your kids, while also making some unforgettable memories! Here are our top tips for surviving a
Disney cruise with kids:
1. Pick the right accommodations – Look for a cabin or suite that’s close to all the exciting action, as well as one that offers plenty of space for everyone in your family.
2. Pack well – Make sure you bring along everything you and your children will need – from swimsuits and life jackets, to snacks and sunscreen!
3. Explore the ship – From thrilling waterslides to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutiques that transform little ones into princes and princesses – there are plenty of activities on board that will keep your children entertainedduring the whole trip!
4. Attend Disney shows – Catch mesmerizing musical performances, feel-good comedies, or spectacular stage shows on every night of your cruise.
5. Sample local delights– From delectable cuisine at restaurants like Palo or Remy to delicious treats at Elsa’s ice cream shop – let your kids explore all the culinary delights this ship has to offer!
6. Capture memories– Last but not least, don’t forget to take lots of photos and videos so you can look back fondly on this amazing family trip for years afterwards!
Pro Tip: For a more peaceful experience, choose one of the days during your cruise to stay on the ship and take advantage of its amenities. The pool and other activities will be less crowded and offer a quieter
For guests with special dietary needs, Disney cruises are renowned for offering excellent accommodation and making you feel just as valued as everyone else – if not even more so!